Sunday 22 June 2008

Barak Hussein Muhammad Obama!

Below are a few lines from Barak Hussein Muhammad Obama's books. Read what he really stands for.

From 'Dreams of My Father': "I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to Whites."

"I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mother's Race."

"There was something about him that made me wary, a little too sure of himself, maybe. And White."

"It remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names."

"I never emulate White men and brown men whose fates didn't speak to my own. It was into my father's image, the black man, son of Africa, that I'd packed all the attributes I sought in myself, the attributes of Martin and Malcolm, Dubois and Mandela."

>From 'Audacity of Hope': "I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

IS THIS THE MAN AMERICA REALLY WANTS FOR PRESIDENT?

2 comments:

  1. http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/ownwords.asp

    ReplyDelete
  2. On Wednesday you will find the world just a little less hospitable to your vicious racist ideas.

    I am ashamed to live in the same country as you, you vile disgusting evil slime.

    ReplyDelete