Thursday 5 November 2009

Justice if you are British White?.. Dont count on it.



Take a good look at the picture above. This is a picture of Tony ward one Of Liverpool's outstanding BNP activists who could have lost his life during an attempted murder on his life this year. The perpetrator was identified, arrested, witnesses available to testify against the "BLACK UAF THUG" and statements given to the police, but subsequently all charges dropped.

Its actually very hard for me doing this blog post as my blood is boiling. I just want to say to all the police officers connected with this case and to the CPS, YOU ARE ALL SCUM!!... Good I feel a bit better saying that, but not much better.

I know what is going on and so do my BNP patriot BNP friends. There is a better write up on the main BNP site. Click onto the ORANGE headline above to get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment