Friday 23 October 2009

Question Time farce... A message from the BNP chairman.



Well I don't know about you, but last nights question time and the unfolding UAF riot outside just about said it all to me about how bad the democratic situation is in this country. OK I have my point of view which is unpalatable to some ethnic minorities in this country, but I couldn't care less about their self pity. Let me say here, right now, well that's your problem not mine. Get the chips of your shoulders and accept there are other people in this country with "white skin" who have a right to their existence without wanting to hear about your continual moaning and self loathing.

This country was once tolerant and fair and decent but I have to say after seeing last nights "lynching" on the BNP party Chairman it has left me with a bitter taste in my mouth. I never thought I would see the day when such a proud nation was so desperate to give away its history and heritage effectively describing ourselves as a people with no identity, to people, a minority, who had no part in making this country great.

I am proud of the courage that Nick Griffin displayed in the face of such very select hand picked hostile "foreign" studio audience last night. However I would like to say to them I am British, white and very proud of it, if you don't like it you can always pack your suitcase and leave!

Anyone wishing to complain about the Question Time show to the BBC can ring 037 0010 6676 and leave an answer phone message.

No comments:

Post a Comment